KALAMAZOO, MI — July 2020 — Cornerstone Technologies, a leading managed technology services provider, announced today that its proactive approach to managed services enhances security and helps companies combat malicious threats. Fortune 1000 organizations have plenty of budget available to spend on IT security infrastructure. They are fully equipped with in-house staff that is dedicated full-time to optimizing security across the board. While the necessity for IT security is in plain sight, many small to mid-sized companies may ignore this area of their business until it’s too late. Cornerstone Technologies’s managed IT services provides proactive resources to business owners everywhere. The company zeroes in on five key areas to focus on, to dramatically improve the health of their customers’ technology.
In its purest form, Cornerstone Technologies’s managed IT services anticipate IT issues before they crop up. It’s a proactive and cost effective approach that has changed the way businesses improve their productivity, streamline their efficiency and keep their critical information safe. This approach enables business owners to stay focused
on their core competencies, instead of trying to understand the complexities of IT networks. There are five critical areas where Cornerstone Technologies leverages their proactive approach to enhance security.
1) Anti-virus/Anti-malware. Most viruses spread so fast because they are delivered in the simplest ways. Viruses are usually deployed through email, software downloads or phishing sites. Cornerstone Technologies provides regularly updates virus protection so the latest threats can be combatted.
2) Data Backup. If you’ve ever lost your data, your presentation or a file went missing, you’ve felt the sting
of a lacking data backup program. While most businesses have partial backups in place, Cornerstone Technologies
provides companies with cloud based business continuity and disaster recovery programs in order to eliminate this problem from their IT landscape.
3) Software Updates. If you’ve ever snoozed a security update, you’ve potentially put your company at risk for greater harm. Cornerstone Technologies team of technicians work around the clock to instantaneously and continuously update software so customers are always on the latest version.
4) Unauthorized Users. Keeping unauthorized users out – of buildings, software programs and internal networks – is another vital component for a comprehensive data protection program. Leaving these areas unprotected is irresponsible as leaving your doors unlocked at night. Cornerstone Technologies monitors activity constantly and works with customers to provide access to necessary employees.
5) Cloud & Mobile Security. Virtually every business in today’s marketplace rely on some form of cloud-based technology or mobile phones. Each one of these pose a potential threat to the network and create vulnerability for the network, especially if left ignored. Cornerstone Technologies monitors personal devices to protect against threats entering the network taking mobile security and cyber security to another level.
“When an organization takes the time to assess these areas of their business, it’s very easy to dramatically improve the health of their technology,” said Tim Goff, Project Manager of Cornerstone Technologies. “We are very well versed in these areas and can bring years of expertise and experience to the table. The modern organization can simply not afford to ignore these areas of their business any longer and by partnering with us we can prevent a catastrophic event.”
ABOUT CORNERSTONE TECHNOLOGIES
At Cornerstone Technologies, we strive to provide the best proactive IT management and office technology solutions to professional enterprises of all sizes in the state of Michigan. Our highly trained technicians offer comprehensive services to help with all aspects of support to your network. Services include: workstation support and monitoring services, server support, backups for business continuity and disaster recovery, cloud solutions, VoIP services, and print management. We have proudly served Southwest Michigan since 1998 and love serving our local community.
For more information, please contact our offices at 269.321.9442 or visit www.cornerstoneisit.com.